corporate governance rules of companies listed on NewConnect:
The company conducts a transparent and effective information policy, both with the use of traditional methods and with the use of modern technologies and the latest communication tools ensuring speed, security and wide and interactive access to information. The company, using these methods as much as possible, should ensure adequate communication with investors and analysts, also using modern methods of Internet communication.
With the exception of broadcasting the general meeting via the Internet, recording the course of the meeting and publishing it on the website.
The company provides effective access to information necessary to assess the company's situation and prospects as well as the way it operates.
- basic information about the company and its activities (home page)
- description of the issuer's activities with an indication of the type of activity from which the issuer obtains the most revenue
- description of the market on which the issuer operates, including the issuer's position on that market,
- professional CVs of members of the company's governing bodies,
- information obtained by the management board, on the basis of a declaration of a supervisory board member, about the relationship of a supervisory board member with a shareholder holding shares representing not less than 5% of the total number of votes at the company's general meeting
- corporate documents of the company,
- an outline of the company's strategic plans,
- published forecasts of financial results for the current financial year, along with assumptions to these forecasts and corrections to these forecasts (if the issuer publishes forecasts),
- the issuer's shareholding structure, indicating the main shareholders and free-float shares,
- data and contact details of the person responsible in the company for investor relations and contacts with the media,
- published current and periodic reports,
- calendar of scheduled publication dates for periodic financial reports, dates of general meetings, as well as meetings with investors and analysts and press conferences,
- information on corporate events, such as dividend payment and other events YES 2015 Annual Report Columbus Energy S.A. (formerly: Columbus Capital S.A.) resulting in the acquisition or limitation of the rights of the shareholder, taking into account the dates and rules for carrying out these operations. This information should be published in a timely manner enabling investors to make investment decisions
- shareholders' questions on matters on the agenda, asked before and during the general meeting, along with answers to the questions asked,
- information on the reasons for canceling the general meeting, changing the date or agenda, together with the justification,
- information about breaks in the general meeting and the reasons for ordering the break
- information on the entity with which the company has signed an agreement for the provision of Authorized Adviser services, indicating the name, website address, telephone numbers and e-mail address of the Advisor, if the company concludes the Agreement for the provision of Authorized Adviser services again
- Information on the entity that acts as the issuer's share market maker,
- The company's information document (prospectus), published in the last 12 months,
- The information contained on the website is posted in a way that allows easy access to this information. The issuer updates the information published on the website. In the event of new, significant information or significant changes to the information published on the website
Periodic reports are published in Polish.
The company does not currently use the individual investor relations section on the website www.GPWInfoStrefa.pl
The Company ensures sufficient access to information by running the "Investor Relations" section at www.columbusenergy.pl
Ongoing contact with the representative of the Authorized Adviser
The company has appointed a person responsible for contacts with the Authorized Adviser
The Issuer immediately notifies the Authorized Adviser if an event occurs in the Company which is significant for the performance of his duties.
The Issuer provides the Authorized Adviser with access to all documents and information necessary to perform their duties.
- provides information on the total amount of remuneration of all members of the management board and supervisory board,
- does not provide information on the remuneration of the Authorized Adviser received from the issuer.
Members of the management board and the supervisory board participate in the composition which enables them to provide substantive answers to questions asked during the general meeting
At least twice a year, the Issuer, in cooperation with an Authorized Adviser, organizes a publicly available meeting with investors, analysts and the media.
If such a situation arises, the Company undertakes to specify the issue price or the mechanism for its determination, or will oblige the authorized body to determine it before the date of establishing the subscription right, within the time limit enabling the investment decision to be made.
The resolutions of the general meeting ensure that the necessary time interval is maintained between the decisions resulting in specific corporate events and the dates on which the shareholders' rights resulting from these corporate events are established.
If necessary, the Company undertakes to establish the dividend record date and the dividend payment date so that the time between them is as short as possible, and in each case not longer than 15 business days. Setting a longer period between these dates requires a detailed justification.
If necessary, the Company undertakes that the resolution of the general meeting on the payment of a conditional dividend contains only such conditions, the possible fulfillment of which will take place before the date of establishing the right to dividend.
At present, this rule is not applied by the Issuer. Due to the fact that all significant information regarding the Company's financial condition is provided in quarterly and annual reports, which give a complete picture of the Company's situation.
16a Breach of the information obligation
If the issuer breaches the information obligation specified in Appendix 3 to the Alternative Trading System Rules, the issuer will immediately publish, in the manner appropriate for the publication of current reports on the NewConnect market, information explaining the situation.